KW8 -- preparations, youth event, FL group
This past week started with recovering from laryngitis. Over the course of the week we had times to work and times to take some needed rest. We are all gearing up for our biggest week of the summer as we host a large group up at camp.
It has been a good week but it has also been a trying week as most of the ten of us have felt sick at some point this past week. Right now one guy on our team is very sick with stomach sickness, hasn't been able to keep food down, and is in need of healing. We are pr/ying for his recovery.
We just had a group of 10 people come from Florida and they will be helping with the camp this week.
Tonight I'm planning to lead 5 songs on guitar for our evening gathering. Last night we had a good 'youth event' at the center. One man from Florida shared a thought-provoking story on the "Rich Young Ruler."
I feel at peace and am looking forward to starting in the week. I'm thankful for the preparations that have been made. I'm grateful for our teammates and how we can share the responsibilities this week. I don't know what the future holds but I know the One who holds it in His strong hands.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home