Backpacking Trip & First Week in Peja
The trip was one of personal growth, investment in the participants, and sharing the passion that Gd has given me for outdoor min. During the 'day hike' I got to connect with several people. One young lady enjoyed the day hike so much that she decided to come with us on our backpacking trip. Gd gave me the opportunity to encourage her on her journey as she is seeking Gd about what's ahead. We also talked a lot about metaphors of how the trail relates to our walk with JC. It was such an encouraging time! It was hard to say good-bye or really (see you later) to the friends made on this trip. (In JC it is always 'see you later').
This first week in KS has been one of transition and getting established here. I've been re-adjusting to shopping in the market for food, making visits with Jenelle, and re-connecting with the team. It's been a blessing to see some changes and developments in Peja. It has been tough to see other things that haven't changed. Many factors like language and cultural barriers make min here difficult. Yet, even in this I must bring these things before Gd and trust that His purposes stand. This Sunday I'm planning to lead some music at our small fellowship meeting at the min center. Next week will be my first week up at camp. The Lrd willing I'll be able to start renovating and repairing the low ropes course, helping with the group that is there to do construction, and serving in whatever ways I can. One day at a time, one step at a time, help me keep trusting that You are holding it all in Your hands Father.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home