This week, I spent everyday helping students learn how to rappel down a 130 foot rock.
 |
| Two of the students about a quarter of the way down! |
 |
| Teaching them how to lean back and safely go down the rock! |
 |
| It was cool to hear students talk about how they learned a lot about trust through it. |
 |
| The beautiful San Juan mountains! It was my "office" for the week :o) |
 |
| We could send three students down at a time. |
The week went well. We had a bit of rain and a little snow but overall we enjoyed great weather! The students were eager to learn and it was inspiring to watch and help them face their fears!
2 Comments:
Looks pretty intimidating! But I'm sure it was really fun to be able to go down something like that. The weather and view looked awesome!
yeah, it can be a bit intimidating at first. . .but once you get the hang of it, it's fun!!!
Hope I can take you out sometime :o)
Lydia
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home