
Cooking orange, blueberry muffins and "banana boats" over the fire


Our blueberry stained hands

Jenelle, Christina and I

Small blueberries bushes hidden in the grassy fields


The beautiful sights on the mountainside


This weekend a few friends and I got to spend a restful weekend while we 'watched over' camp. It was really cool to have the opportunity to pick blueberries here. When I left home, I thought I was going to miss picking fresh blueberries this year because I would be gone, but in my Father's amazing design, He allowed us to the opportunity to pick blueberries in the mountains above camp. It was so cool to pick from the small, wild bushes and enjoy while enjoying the beautiful mountain views. I'm so amazing by my Father's amazing blessings, even in specific ways like blueberries. He is watching over us and knows everything we need and even somethings the things we decide to give up, He graciously gives back. My heart is full of thanksgiving!
3 Comments:
"Those who leave houses, land, blueberries : )...for My Sake & The Gospel's..."
Thankful with you !!!
Love, Mom
I was thinking about how you were missing the blueberries here... glad you found some to enjoy there!
Yes, it's so true mom. . .actually those verses have been on my heart lately. They are such an encouragement as I consider the future.
Thank you Anna. Yeah, it's amazing to see our good Father provide even unexpected joys here.
Hope you both are doing well! I love and miss you :o)
Lydia
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home