Friday, July 29, 2011

Celebrating His beauty

Last weekend, I went with two other teammates to a neighboring country to visit some friends who brought a group of children to camp last month. We enjoyed our first time visiting there and getting to know our friends a little bit more. They plan to bring another group to camp in August.

Lydia, Brandon (an intern), and Jenelle

Visiting in the family's home. They graciously hosted us overnight.

We had 25 children from Peja at camp this week.

We took them down to the river to swim. The water was cold but refreshing in the afternoon sunshine!

On Thursday afternoon we took a four hour hike up to a small lake with several of the campers.


The sights were breath-taking. I kept thinking to myself "I can't believe I'm here." It was a beautiful hike! I understand why people build homes in the mountains. . .Even though they are isolated, it is so beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home